Tuesday, March 07, 2006

You Win Some...

So, right after I posted my last blog entry, I lost access to my neighbor's wireless network. Oh well.

I love tall buildings so Sunday, I decided to check out downtown Denver. I didn't have a map so I just eyeballed my way into town. I found what I felt was a good parking space on the edge of downtown and just started walking.

I spied a really cool looking building and decided to check it out. It looks like funky spaeship that landed in the city. It's currently under construction for the Denver Museum of Art and you can see it at http://www.denverartmuseum.org/.

As I walked through downtown I also got to see the capital building and eventually ran into the 16th Street Mall, a 16 block long strip of shops and restaurants. I did a bit of people watching and had lunch at the Rialto Cafe. I had a blackened salmon sandwich with peanut coleslaw. I highly recommend it.

After lunch, I made my way back to my car.

I find the most interesting things to see and do when I'm spontaneous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home