Saturday, February 25, 2006

So Little Time...

So much to do.

The truck that will transport my stuff to Colorado is reserved for Wednesday so today was mostly spent packing. The kitchen is nearly done. You don't realize how much stuff you have until you have to move it all. I remember now how much I hate moving!

The biggest issue for me is deciding what has to be eliminated. I moved to Arizona just over a year ago from Orlando. At that time, I thought I had been pretty brutal in deciding what stuff I no longer needed and could be thrown away. I know now that I hadn't really been brutal enough. I just have a lot of stuff that I just don't need anymore is doing nothing but taking up space. A lot of it is sentimental, though. I've had to come to the realization that I will have no one to bequeath my belongings. It makes me sad to think about sometimes.

So, before Wednesday I have to: Finish packing, put in my change-of-address with my creditors, cancel my utilities, return my employment packet to Yellowstone, finish my taxes (ugh), prepare my travel itinerary, prepare my laptop with important files from my desktop, send my new email address to all my friends and family, load up the moving truck, clean the apartment, load up the car and hit the road.

Guess I won't be bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home