Saturday, March 04, 2006

What Luck!!!

I'm able to post today about today's events instead of tomorrow because I found a wireless connection that I can connect to! I don't have to go to Atlanta Bread Company to use theirs! Apparently a neighbor of my best friend's is using some form of wireless and I am able to connect to it. I found it completely by accident! Hope whoever owns it doesn't mind. The signal strength is "low" but I haven't had any problems with the connectivity, at least not from the dining room table.

My best friend's house is nice, but it isn't what I would call "comfortable." He has nice furniture but it isn't good for just stretching out and relaxing on. Also, he keeps the heat very low because it is expensive. This means I have to wear a sweater all the time and at night I use 3 blankets, one of them an electric blanket; turned on high.

I went today to see Transamerica. It was wonderful, but sad. I find stories of people who don't fit in trying to find acceptance particular heart wrenching. Hits close to home, you know? I don't know from experience, but it seemed to me that what Felicity Huffman's character was going through was realistic (the stuff outside the main plot).

Otherwise, today was spent doing some shopping and spending some time with my best friend. I also had to contact the hotels I was going to stay at in St. Louis and Atlanta to postpone my arrivals by a day. Also I had to change the reservation date of the UHaul. I also spent some time on my blog entry for yesterday's activities.

All-in-all, just a kicking back and relaxing day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home